fredag den 30. august 2013

Princess Cornelia

After yesterdays 1000 km driving from Denmark to Brussels, and todays cleaning of house and garden, I need to relax. And what better way to do that, than a small DS106 post.

I wanted to try out a newly purchased program (Sparkol Videoscribe) and I've had a small story in my head the last few days. It has it's roots in a conversation I had with Cornelia, the youngest daugther of Pernille, my friend for more than 30 years.

In the video I've used some doodles I made (in the iPad app Sketches) and some photos from our birthday party a few nights ago. A night out with ice cream cones can be incredible useful in creative processes :)

This post does not have anything to do with a daily create assignment, so I'm going completely headless this time

Please have a look at Princess Cornelia.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar